Working directly on a production line or within a production area, ensuring the safe and efficient running of a production process and shift management to meet the production plan for each shift.
Requirements of the Role
You may be required to carry out any or all of the following:
- Support the Shift Manager in delivering the operational goals and objectives for the shift and maintain quality and product integrity
- To ensure that Critical Control Points (CCPs) are adhered to and followed for all processes
- Be an enthusiastic, positive, self-motivated and pro-active team player, committed to successfully achieving the goals and objectives of themselves, the team and the Company
- Takes full accountability for the process KPI and delivering performance
- Maintains a high level of service to internal and external customers, promoting a positive attitude towards others in their teams and across the business
- Ensures strict adherence to Health & Safety policy and regulation across the business
You will be:
- Competent at People Management with an ability to develop, motivate and challenge direct reports ensuring maximum performance output is achieved by managing through people processes and policies
- Trained to HACCP & Food Safety Level 2/3
- Able to communicate clearly with staff across all levels
- Able to foster a co-operative work environment by building effective communication with the workforce
- You will have previous experience of an FMCG chilled food environment.
Starting salary is £9.65 , rising to £10.73 after training. Overtime is paid at 150% . Attendance Allowance is paid at up to 20% per week (depending on the shift pattern)