Temporary part-time contracts available starting after Christmas until the end of April 2020 for food production operatives.
Various shifts available 6am-2pm or 2pm-10pm up to 3 days a week.
Working directly on a production line or within a production area, you will be involved in the preparation, processing, packing or despatch of our products.
Requirements of the Role
You may be required to carry out any or all of the following:
- Physical lifting and movement of crates containing vegetables, packing or finished products.
- Cutting or dicing vegetables by hand or by machine.
- Weighing, counting and placing ingredients into punnets or hoppers.
- Washing down production lines.
- Cleaning production areas.
- Maintaining written production records.
- Recording control measurements eg water or product temperatures.
- Reading and setting up recipe requirements on production lines.
- Maintaining records of equipment issues.
You will be:
- Resourceful and adaptable.
- Willing to change tasks or departments as production requires.
- Able to communicate easily with other staff and to understand the
written records and documents of the company.
- Able to carry out the physical tasks that would reasonably be required.